Apa sich makna seorang mama?
For me, mom means everythin'. Bukan karena alasan aku tinggal dalam perut mama selama berbulan-bulan kemudian dilahirkan dengan susah payah. Mama dimataku...
Kami ini terombang-ambing
Dihempaskan badai kebodohan
Terasing dalam kemelaratan ilmu
Lalu kau datang
Bagai terang yang menyirnakan gelap
Seperti percikan air yang membasahi tanah kering
Kau adalah pahlawanku
Kau memang bukan superman
Tapi kau sanggup menjadikan kami manusia-manusia super
Kau memang bukan batman
Tapi kau sanggup mengajari kami terbang tinggi di tengah gelapnya dunia
Kau memang bukan astroboy
Tapi kau sanggu p mengajari kami melesat ke luar angkasa mencapai cita-cita
Kau memang bukan ultraman
Tapi kau sanggup membunuh monster kebodohan
Kau memang bukan spiderman
Tapi kau sanggup menjaring dan menemukan bakat kami
Kau memang bukan wonderwoman
Tapi kau sanggup menolong kami dari kebodohan yang ingin merampok otak kami
Kau memang bukan doraemon
Tapi kau sanggup membuat kami yang bodoh menjadi berguna ketika kami keluar dari kantong ilmu ajaib
memasuki abad 21
Terima kasih guruku
This poetry is written by me and dedicated for all of my teachers and people who inspire me
It had been presented on Teachers Day by Christy Pelealu, members of Poetry Club
Berjalan aku di Roxas Boulevard, Geylang Road, Lebuh Tun Razak
Berjalan aku di Sixth Avenue, Maydan Tahrir dan Ginza
Berjalan aku di Dam, Champs Élysées dan Mesopotamia
Di sela khalayak aku berlindung di belakang hitam kacamata
Dan kubenamkan topi baret di kepala
Malu aku jadi orang Indonesia.
- When we're still kid, she tricked me like this, "Wow, look at that!" and then when I looked for it, she add some spoons of rice to my plate. That's why I couldn't finish eating fastly.
- My Mom and Dad are busy therefore sometimes both of us have to watch over the house till they're home. When my mom or dad forgot to give the key to us, we had no choice. We entered the house through window. And because I'm lighter than her, it's gonna be me. I climbed and then landed on bed, then I could open the back door for her.
- Usually, I don't call her with Sister, so does she. Each of us has unique name for other. Except for one condition, when one of us wants something, hehehe.
- When we're still in school, we always bet about who will get higher point. The winner will get treat for foods and can give 3 wishes. Of course, the one who lose has to fulfill those.
- In the morning, who wake up late will be in charge to clean up the bedroom.
- Both of us can cook but when one of us cook, the other one will snatch it and then without hesitant will eat in front of TV.
- In the night, we always play paper-rock-scissors to decide who will switch-off the light.
- We fight sometimes but we can reunite fastly because we're looking for each other when we're apart.
- When her boyfriend (now, her fiance) comes, I use that chance, xixixi. When his car starts to leave the house yard, i shout ,"Raaaa, don't forget my xxxxxxxx(food)!" And then when they're back, i will get that with some extras, wkwkwk. Of course, his little brother (my brother-in-law) does the same.
- On her salary day, I will go shopping with her. She has good taste about fashion therefore she always help me to choose but of course it always be a long long talk. And after shopping for hours, I can choose any restaurant. ^^
- In my family, we pray specially for every member's birthday at 4am and then give birthday greeting and kiss. But on her birthday or mine, one of us purposely don't wash face so can kiss the other with dirty face, wkwkwk. My Mom and Dad just laugh by looking at us. XD
- When I was 10, I've ever had a pet, a dog named Balto. It's afraid to my sister because when I wasn't in home, she would cut its fur (especially its tail) and dressed it up. And when I came home, Balto would run to me. And then i would chase after her and shout "It's male! And you've cut its tail!" Our favorite track is rounding table and then we'll stop if we're exhaust.